Hoster peer supports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is everyone using music subscription services these days?

Go down

Is everyone using music subscription services these days? Empty Is everyone using music subscription services these days?

Post by christellbrai Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Hello all,

I've tried out all the big ones, apple music, spotify, amazon unlimited ... and I don't know if I'm just not using them right or what, but they just don't resonate with me.

It used to be when I bought an album, it was an investment, so even if I didn't like it on first listen, I'd force myself to listen a few more times, because hey, I spent $10-15 on it, so I might as well try to get my money's worth.

Now, when I listen to a new band on spotify, if the first track doesn't catch me within a minute or 2, I just quit and move on to something else. And there's just SO much music, it's kind of overwhelming.

When I just had my own collection, it's much easier to pick something to listen to. When you have EVERYTHING available, it's hard for me to focus on ANYTHING.

Do you guys like these services? How do you use them?

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet
References :

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/is-everyone-using-music-subscription-services-these-days.725681/

Brand Explainer

christellbrai

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum