Hoster peer supports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infected tooth & Stomach ulcer

Go down

Infected tooth & Stomach ulcer Empty Infected tooth & Stomach ulcer

Post by MichaelMorin Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:35 pm

HI,

Been on this diet for the past seven or so years off and on; mostly on. It has helped me with my acne problem significantly and I am very grateful for that!I would like to get someones thoughts or advice on a few health issues that I have. Three months ago I fell ill from what I now know is a stomach ulcer. Felt very nauseous, fatigued and stomach issues as a result. I was prescribed acid blockers (omeprazole) that I started taking a month ago, I have stopped taking the pills because I heard that they inhibit proper digestion, I'm wondering if this is the right thing to do? Should I perhaps reduced the amount of OJ that I drink?Also, I suffered from an infected tooth about a month ago that spread into my blood stream which probably added to the nausea and agitated feeling I had already been experiencing. I've had the tooth taken care last week with a root canal but had to take antibiotics to get rid of the infection. Since the tooth issue I feel my body has taken a step back!! The nausea and stomach issues are back and come and go throughout the day. Is it possible that the poison from the tooth infection is still in my blood stream and hasn't worked it's way out? Have the antibiotics ruined my tummy?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.waiworld.com/waitalk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2702
Custom animation company

Thanks!

MichaelMorin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum